What a blessing it is to have a pet. Burger, my German Shepherd mix, brings so much happiness and amusement into my life. I adore her. As a pet owner, you can't convey this to those who have never had one. Whether it's because we have a particular affinity with our pets or because we recognized that loving our pets enhances our lives in innumerable ways. An animal research even found the happiness hormone oxytocin was released when people looked into the eyes of their pets. Pets make life better and that's something to be happy about!
13 Indicators You're a Wonderful Pet Mom (or Dad!)
1. You inquire if it is okay to bring your pet to events.
2. You dress up your pet in various outfits.
3. You pull out your phone to display images of your pet to others.
4. When you're separated, you FaceTime with your pet.
5. Your pet has their own socials.
6. Your pet is referred to as your parents' "grandchild."
7. Your pet has your surname.
8. You leave social functions early since your pet has been home alone for an extended period of time.
9. You take your pet on play dates.
10. You write your pet's name on greeting cards.
11. Your pals are always sending you amusing pet videos.
12. You talk with your pet.
13. You make a special trip to a pet shop while you're traveling without your pet to purchase him / her a present for when you arrive home.